This product is warranted by SUPOR (company address and details included in the country list of the SUPOR International Warranty) against any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period within those countries as stated in the country list on the last page of the user manual, starting from the initial date of purchase.
The International manufacturer's warranty by SUPOR is an extra benefit which does not affect consumer's Statutory Rights.
The international manufacturer’s warranty covers all costs related to restoring the proven defective product so that it conforms to its original specifications, through the repair or replacement of any defective part and the necessary labor. At SUPOR ’s choice, a replacement product may be provided instead of repairing a defective product. SUPOR ’s sole obligation and your exclusive resolution under this warranty are limited to such repair or replacement.
Conditions & Exclusions
The international SUPOR warranty only applies within the warranty period and for those countries listed in the Country List attached and is valid only on presentation of a proof of purchase. The product can be taken directly in person to an authorized service centre or must be adequately packaged and returned, by recorded delivery (or equivalent method of postage), to a SUPOR authorized service centre. Full address details for each country’s authorized service centre are listed on SUPOR website (www.SUPOR.com ) or by calling the appropriate telephone number as set out in the Country List to request the appropriate postal address.
SUPOR shall not be obliged to repair or replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
This warranty will not cover any damage which could occur as a result of misuse, negligence, failure to follow SUPOR instructions, use on current or voltage other than as stamped on the product, or a modification or unauthorized repair of the product. It also does not cover normal tear and wear, maintenance or replacement of consumable parts, and the following:
- -using the wrong type of water
- -scaling (any de-scaling must be carried out according to the instructions for use);
- -ingress of water, dust or insects into the product;
- -mechanical damages, overloading
- -damages or bad results due to wrong voltage or frequency
- -accidents including fire, flood, thunderbolt etc
- -professional or commercial use
- -damage to any glass or porcelain ware in the product
- -replacement of consumables
This warranty does not apply to any product that has been tampered with, or to damages incurred through improper use and care, faulty packaging by the owner or mishandling by any carrier.
The international SUPOR warranty applies only for products purchased in one of the countries listed, and used for domestic purposes only in one of the countries listed on the Country List. Where a product purchased in one listed country and then used in another listed country:
- a) The international SUPOR warranty duration is the one in the country of usage of the product, even if the product was purchased in another listed country with different warranty duration.
- b) The international SUPOR warranty does not apply in case of non conformity of the purchased product with the local standards, such as voltage, frequency, power plugs, or other local technical specifications
- c) The repair process for products purchased outside the country of use may require a longer time if the product is not locally sold by SUPOR
- d) In cases where the product is not repairable in the new country, the international SUPOR warranty is limited to a replacement by a similar product or an alternative product at similar cost, where possible.
Consumer Statutory Rights
This international SUPOR warranty does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the product. This warranty gives a consumer specific legal rights, and the consumer may also have other legal rights which vary from State to State or Country to Country. The consumer may assert any such rights at his sole discretion.
Accessories, Consumables and end-user replaceable parts can be purchased, if locally available, as described in SUPOR internet site.